2020 : A Never Ending Curse Bestowed Upon Us

I'm sure just hearing  2020 makes each one of you curse. Although a few people are maybe having a good year but I'm talking about the Majority here. 
     A lot of unfortunate  things have happened in the last 8 months. But anyways, here's just a list;)
1. Well first of all the Australian wild fires.
2. World war 3 almost breaking out. 
3. The death of SSR, Rishi Kapoor, Irfaan Khan, our beloved T'challa ( rest in power to all of them) 
4. The economy falling drastically around the globe 
5. And last but not the least- The Global Pandemic. 
     So just a few little things. Now I only see 2020 as "A CURSE". A very annoying and frustrating curse. 
      Be it for small or big businesses, rikshawalas, the people below poverty line, the hundreds and thousands of people who have had to encounter deaths of their loved ones and of course our students too because a huge number of them  miss their friends and regular offline classes
           I remember last year when I switched schools and said " This is the worst year everr!!" But now 2020 makes 2019 look bad! The incidents happening in this year are oddly familiar to uncertain events happening in a horror movie. I dont know about you guys but I definitely feel like I'm in one of those  movies right now. Nothing is going right for the most of us. Everyone seems to be struggling with one thing or another. If you're reading this blog and you are perfectly  fine with this year, then I must tell you, you belong to that 2% of people who haven't had to suffer through grief and pain and suffering. 
          I'm trying very hard to be positive right now and I honestly have no idea what I'm writing. But I wish you all have a great day or a great night. 

  

Comments

Popular Posts